Sailors on the Sea

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

When Youth and Life Were Before Me



I put this together a couple of months ago on JamStudio.com. I can't afford to sign up for the service so I'm restricted to the elements which are free. This means I am not able to download the music - or end it properly.

What I did was play the music (when I still had speakers) and record it. This reduces the quality considerably, but the tune is still there.

Holly Furd is a name Stephen coined a long time ago. I use it sometimes.

No comments:

Contributors

A Tentative Schedule

Monday - Progress Report
Where am I with regard to the Current Book

Tuesday - Thoughts About Writing
I was going to be profound, but let's be real

Wednesday - What Am I Learning
What can I take from what I am doing

Thursday - Work Sent Out For Review
Respondes to my submissions

Friday - Other Works of Fantasy
Some of my other fantasy writing

Saturday - The Impact of Music
How music has influenced what I write

Sunday - Venting
My 'morbid' time. A safe compromise, I think