Sailors on the Sea

Thursday, January 8, 2009

For You, Fairy

You asked if I could post pictures of Firestar. I still don't know how to get the photographs from my digital camera to the computer, but Son took this picture with our 35mm. He caught Firestar right in the eyes, so he kind of looks like Evil Editor reading a query letter.

I'm going to buy a roll of regular 35mm film and take some pictures. I can scan.



oops. I suppose I should actually upload the picture, huh? silly me


Now tell me he wasn't worth $1,500 to save. If you need more evidence, go read about him on A Voice in the Wind. (After I finish writing the post, of course.)

4 comments:

Rufus said...

Mrrooaawww!

fairyhedgehog said...

What a beautiful cat! He really is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you've got a great picture there. I see FH didn't make you look like some demon.

So, FH lets you type for yourself, huh? The only thing Bevie lets me do is sit by the monitor and play with the screen effects on Windows Media Player.

I'll try to get more pictures uploaded.

Meanwhile, all this typing is exhausting. I think I'll chill out on the rocking chair.

Catch ya later.

Bevie said...

His is special. And to think when Spouse brought him home that first day I said we couldn't afford to keep a cat. Now he's my buddy during the day - when he isn't dozing like he is now.

Contributors

A Tentative Schedule

Monday - Progress Report
Where am I with regard to the Current Book

Tuesday - Thoughts About Writing
I was going to be profound, but let's be real

Wednesday - What Am I Learning
What can I take from what I am doing

Thursday - Work Sent Out For Review
Respondes to my submissions

Friday - Other Works of Fantasy
Some of my other fantasy writing

Saturday - The Impact of Music
How music has influenced what I write

Sunday - Venting
My 'morbid' time. A safe compromise, I think