Sailors on the Sea

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Haven't Forgotten - I Promise!

Yes, it is Rabbit Hole Day, and Yes, I will post for that. But while doing my morning blog visits I came across something which spoke to me, and I want to share it.

The source is Writtenwyrdd, who if you haven't read, you should. Today's post was especially meaningful. It's titled, "The Strange Honesty of Writing Lies". I knew before I read the first word it was going to be good. She begins with a passage from someone named, Mapelba, (who she links to on her blog).

I'm not going to go into all the whys and details. You go read Writtenwyrdd. Maybe it'll speak to you, too.

1 comment:

fairyhedgehog said...

Yes, I saw that. It's very good, I agree.

Contributors

A Tentative Schedule

Monday - Progress Report
Where am I with regard to the Current Book

Tuesday - Thoughts About Writing
I was going to be profound, but let's be real

Wednesday - What Am I Learning
What can I take from what I am doing

Thursday - Work Sent Out For Review
Respondes to my submissions

Friday - Other Works of Fantasy
Some of my other fantasy writing

Saturday - The Impact of Music
How music has influenced what I write

Sunday - Venting
My 'morbid' time. A safe compromise, I think