Sailors on the Sea

Monday, April 13, 2009

Full Slate

Fallen way behind in the things I want to get done. Probably have stretched myself to my limit. But I'm feeling a bit better. It's mid-morning and I still don't have a headache, despite my congestion and the occasional coughing fit.

On my slate:

1. Finish reading Traitor
2. Finish writing Quest
3. Finish writing Query Letter for Traitor
4. Critique another writer's submission to Writers Group
5. Write new story for Legion Blog

And a bunch of other stuff which doesn't come to mind right now.

How easy it is to over commit oneself.

2 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

Just don't try and do it all at once!

Bevie said...

Good point!

Hopefully, I'm not the only one with a Legion story, so there should be no pressure there. I've made a first pass on the critique, but it's difficult. It's Chapter Eight and I haven't read the first seven.

Won't work on the query until I finish reading. Little more than half way.

Contributors

A Tentative Schedule

Monday - Progress Report
Where am I with regard to the Current Book

Tuesday - Thoughts About Writing
I was going to be profound, but let's be real

Wednesday - What Am I Learning
What can I take from what I am doing

Thursday - Work Sent Out For Review
Respondes to my submissions

Friday - Other Works of Fantasy
Some of my other fantasy writing

Saturday - The Impact of Music
How music has influenced what I write

Sunday - Venting
My 'morbid' time. A safe compromise, I think