Sailors on the Sea

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Believe

I just fall in love again when someone produces a song which touches the very core of my heart. I don't think there is any other song which so speaks to me as this one. The haunting melody and the power of the words cut through every wall and barrier I have built. Believe. It's at the core of everything I struggle with. To believe is to be young. That's what Jesus was talking about when he told us to "have the faith of a little child." I need to be young. To believe in hope.

And Josh Groban has the perfect voice to deliver it.

I hope you like it, too.

No comments:

Contributors

A Tentative Schedule

Monday - Progress Report
Where am I with regard to the Current Book

Tuesday - Thoughts About Writing
I was going to be profound, but let's be real

Wednesday - What Am I Learning
What can I take from what I am doing

Thursday - Work Sent Out For Review
Respondes to my submissions

Friday - Other Works of Fantasy
Some of my other fantasy writing

Saturday - The Impact of Music
How music has influenced what I write

Sunday - Venting
My 'morbid' time. A safe compromise, I think