Sailors on the Sea

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Courtesy of Anna Claire Vollers

Anna Claire Vollers (AC, as she is known in the blogging world) recently put up a cute post in which you create a Band, an Album, and an Album Design. On a whim, I decided to give it a go.

This is what I got.
Hilmar Myhra. The name of my band. In case you're interested, Hilmar Arnold Myhra (born 5 June 1915) is a retired Norwegian ski jumper who competed before World War II.
.
People Would Break His Windows. The name of my latest album. The text comes from a random quote which goes, "If God lived on earth people would break his windows."
Here's an addition. The song list.
.
1. Sleeping in the River of Life
2. Don't Wake Me With a Mud Pie
3. (the) Slippery Slopes of Living on a Wall
4. (the) Guest Who Came for Dinner - I was Dinner
5. Dust in My Mouth and Ants in My Pants
6. Youth is For the Young
7. My Lover in the Canyon Has Fallen For Me
8. I Would Climb a Mountain For You - If That's Where You Were
9. Living Off the Land - And Starving
10. Your Voice is Music to My Ears, But I Need Food For My Belly
11. It is Cold Outside - Let Me In
12. Afraid of the Dark
.
If you're curious as to the kind of music, think Rhythm and Blues and Jazz. But My Lover in the Canyon is a Country Western crossover.

No comments:

Contributors

A Tentative Schedule

Monday - Progress Report
Where am I with regard to the Current Book

Tuesday - Thoughts About Writing
I was going to be profound, but let's be real

Wednesday - What Am I Learning
What can I take from what I am doing

Thursday - Work Sent Out For Review
Respondes to my submissions

Friday - Other Works of Fantasy
Some of my other fantasy writing

Saturday - The Impact of Music
How music has influenced what I write

Sunday - Venting
My 'morbid' time. A safe compromise, I think