Sailors on the Sea

Monday, February 9, 2009

Book I - A New Beginning

So, Book I is on the move - again. Began writing this past Saturday. The Prologue is still out. I guess that's gone forever. Left in the First Interlude. I had planned on dumping that, too. In fact, I had originally planned on picking an entirely different place to start the book, but after speaking with my sister, who said the book begins exactly where it should, I decided to go from there after all.

This may be my final approach, so I'm going back to my roots to write it. My hope is that I will be relaxed in my approach and just write it for fun. We'll see how it goes.

Right now I've completed the First Interlude and have just begun Chapter One. Won't be home again today, so I probably won't write much until Tuesday or Wednesday.

If it is a final huzzah, I hope it goes well.

No comments:

Contributors

A Tentative Schedule

Monday - Progress Report
Where am I with regard to the Current Book

Tuesday - Thoughts About Writing
I was going to be profound, but let's be real

Wednesday - What Am I Learning
What can I take from what I am doing

Thursday - Work Sent Out For Review
Respondes to my submissions

Friday - Other Works of Fantasy
Some of my other fantasy writing

Saturday - The Impact of Music
How music has influenced what I write

Sunday - Venting
My 'morbid' time. A safe compromise, I think