Sailors on the Sea

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Light Work

I'm officially taking today off from writing. Unofficially, I have already written something. Not a blog entry. These don't count unless I've written a story.

I'm a bit of at a loss for the day. I don't want to start work on Apprentice until tomorrow, when I can work on it without interruption. And I don't want to start anything which might take more than a few minutes to write for fear I will become so enamored of it I don't go back to Apprentice after all.

So it's a day of writing exercises and creative thought.

No comments:

Contributors

A Tentative Schedule

Monday - Progress Report
Where am I with regard to the Current Book

Tuesday - Thoughts About Writing
I was going to be profound, but let's be real

Wednesday - What Am I Learning
What can I take from what I am doing

Thursday - Work Sent Out For Review
Respondes to my submissions

Friday - Other Works of Fantasy
Some of my other fantasy writing

Saturday - The Impact of Music
How music has influenced what I write

Sunday - Venting
My 'morbid' time. A safe compromise, I think