Sailors on the Sea

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

And a New Project Begins

Well, rah rah, blow the bubbles and pass out the gum. I have finished the Apprentice rewrite.

It began slowly, then went too fast, then bogged down, then restarted and went smoothly.

So now I'm working on Heroines of the Night. They're a super hero organization consisting (at the moment) of five female heroes. Caped Blade is their leader and Lasered Lash is second in command. Masked Wizard and Primitive Brute are lieutenants, and Safe Whiffle is the newbie. I'm expecting to finish this up in October and be posting it on the Legion of On-Line Super Heroes blog soon after.

Their first go will be attempting to apprehend Mr. Manners, a polite (but dangerous) master jewel thief. I'm thinking it might go six episodes. I've already written two.

I would like to be able to include cartoon drawings of the characters, but realistically I'm not likely to develop the kind of talent I require in the next few days, so that is going to have to wait. When I finally do get my drawing up to something of a satisfying level I am likely to redraw my heroines and possibly even rename them.

I won't be participating in NaNoWriMo, however, I will be writing. I know several online who will be writing, though. Good luck to you all.

No comments:

Contributors

A Tentative Schedule

Monday - Progress Report
Where am I with regard to the Current Book

Tuesday - Thoughts About Writing
I was going to be profound, but let's be real

Wednesday - What Am I Learning
What can I take from what I am doing

Thursday - Work Sent Out For Review
Respondes to my submissions

Friday - Other Works of Fantasy
Some of my other fantasy writing

Saturday - The Impact of Music
How music has influenced what I write

Sunday - Venting
My 'morbid' time. A safe compromise, I think