Sailors on the Sea

Thursday, September 3, 2009

She

She
by Bevie James

She was beautiful beyond my dreams or reality
In my arms she was like an envelope of love
But that was a dream

I found her as a child and she made me a man
In her arms I was like burning flame of passion
But that was just a dream

I loved her smile, and her winsome eyes enraptured me
The sound of her voice was like a song upon my heart
But it was all a dream

The child that she bore me was as beautiful as she
The way she touched my spirit made me always feel free
But the girl and the woman were just a dream to me

The love that I feel still dwells deep within
It longs to get out and live life again
To love and be loved
What else makes a man
The power of love makes me be all I can

The girl of beauty lives on in my heart
I embrace her each morning and evening in love
But it is all a dream
Oh to sleep and dream
I dream that I can breathe
Awake I dream again
To dream

No comments:

Contributors

A Tentative Schedule

Monday - Progress Report
Where am I with regard to the Current Book

Tuesday - Thoughts About Writing
I was going to be profound, but let's be real

Wednesday - What Am I Learning
What can I take from what I am doing

Thursday - Work Sent Out For Review
Respondes to my submissions

Friday - Other Works of Fantasy
Some of my other fantasy writing

Saturday - The Impact of Music
How music has influenced what I write

Sunday - Venting
My 'morbid' time. A safe compromise, I think