Sailors on the Sea

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So, What's Up

So I found this new vocal talent, T.O.M. He's not famous, or anything. In fact, I don't believe he's recorded anything "official". But I was going to create a short pieces with him singing along to a CD. I thought it would be cool. I still think it would be cool, but it's kind of difficult to put together correctly. So I've put it on the back burner, so to speak.

What I'll post about instead is my recently finished book, Traitor. I'm giving it a "final" read before handing it off to a beta reader. That has me about as nervous as sending in a query letter to Evil Editor. Which reminds me, I still have to work on that.

But I like my story. It's reading well. Knowing the story so well, I keep finding myself surprised when certain elements are not there. But it's good. Whether anybody else thinks so, I guess I'll find out soon enough.

The new Legions blog is going to have me busy, I think. That's good. We're officially up to five, with two others who have indicated some level of interest.

Heck of a day! Don't you think?

No comments:

Contributors

A Tentative Schedule

Monday - Progress Report
Where am I with regard to the Current Book

Tuesday - Thoughts About Writing
I was going to be profound, but let's be real

Wednesday - What Am I Learning
What can I take from what I am doing

Thursday - Work Sent Out For Review
Respondes to my submissions

Friday - Other Works of Fantasy
Some of my other fantasy writing

Saturday - The Impact of Music
How music has influenced what I write

Sunday - Venting
My 'morbid' time. A safe compromise, I think