Sailors on the Sea

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Progress Report

Merry Christmas!

Hope you have had good food, good family/friends and good presents.

We haven't had the food yet (in about two hours), but we've had the other.

We were going to bring my mother here, but she called and said she would have to come another day. She suggested we invite her and Judayl over next weekend. Then we don't have to drive to get her. I guess that's what we're going to do.

Spouse, Son and I shared nice gifts with each other. We did quantity instead of quality this year. Nothing cost much, but the fun of sharing so many presents with each other more than made up for quality. Son gave hugs and kisses as The First Presents of Christmas 2008. Even he got teary. He's playing Christmas Music on his tuba right now. Spouse is pestering him about playing family games. I am here waiting for that to be resolved.

I got an expected Christmas Gift today: The first pass of word reduction on Book I is complete. I didn't get near so many words chopped as I hoped. I'm going to have to give it another go. But something is done!

No comments:

Contributors

A Tentative Schedule

Monday - Progress Report
Where am I with regard to the Current Book

Tuesday - Thoughts About Writing
I was going to be profound, but let's be real

Wednesday - What Am I Learning
What can I take from what I am doing

Thursday - Work Sent Out For Review
Respondes to my submissions

Friday - Other Works of Fantasy
Some of my other fantasy writing

Saturday - The Impact of Music
How music has influenced what I write

Sunday - Venting
My 'morbid' time. A safe compromise, I think